You agree that your use of this website is subject to Finsia's rules, regulations, by-laws and policies as laid down from time to time, including those which are outlined in this statement.
Finsia, its officers, employees, agents and advisers:
- are not responsible, or liable for, the accuracy, currency and reliability of any information appearing on this website
- make no express or implied representation or warranty that any estimate or forecast will be achieved or that any statement as to future matters contained in this website will prove correct
- expressly disclaim any and all liability arising from the information contained in this website including, without limitation, errors in, or omissions contained in that information
- except so far as liability under any statute cannot be excluded, accept no responsibility arising in any way from errors in, or omissions from this website, or in negligence
- accept no liability for any loss or damage suffered by any person as a result of that person, or any other person, placing any reliance on the contents of this website
- assume no duty of disclosure or fiduciary duty to any interested party.
Finsia claims copyright ownership of all information on this website, unless expressly stated otherwise.
Links to other sites
Finsia's website contains links to the websites of other organisations. Finsia does not necessarily endorse or support the views, opinions, standards or information contained within these linked websites. Finsia does not accept any responsibility or liability for any loss, damage, cost or expense you might incur as a result of the use of, or reliance upon, the materials which appear at any linked site.
Finsia respects the intellectual property rights of others. You should be aware that material found on linked sites is likely to be protected by copyright and may also contain trade marks and other protected information. It is your responsibility to use the material on each linked site in accordance with the site's specific terms and conditions of use.