Online, on demand, any time
Global & Future Trends
ASIF Forum Foundation Session – Digital Currencies
CPD: 1 hours
~ 1 HR 5 MIN
This webinar was held in partnership with the Asian Securities and Investments Federation Inc (ASIF) as part of our ASIF Forum series on Digital Currencies - Innovation and Impact on Society.
- A short history of digital currencies – from Digicash (1990) to Bitcoin (2009).
- Types of digital assets – cryptocurrencies, stable coins, utility tokens, non-fungible tokens.
- Cryptocurrency exchanges and decentralised finance.
- Cryptocurrency custody and storage.
- Regulatory issues for the finance sector including AML/CTF compliance.