Super 102 - Personal Finance Series
Spoilt for choice with super funds and thousands of investment options? It's worth taking the time to check your options and decide what's right for you. The options you choose can make a big difference to how your super grows.
Our super 102 session is here to inform you and create awareness around an individual’s super account and how you can take charge of this to maximise your financial success.
In this session we will cover:
- The challenges of selecting an investment strategy
- Explanation of the technical terms
- Investment strategies
- Risk and return
- Choosing a superannuation investment
- Environmental / ESG / Responsible investing and present the academic evidence on this investment approach
- Ethical investments and the academic evidence
- Explanation of Lifecycle funds
This advice is general and does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. You should consider whether the advice is suitable for you and your personal circumstances.