Skip to main content
Online, on demand, any time

The art of blending financial and non-financial advice for aged care

CPD: 1 hours
~ 1 HR

Understanding the layers of fees and the financial implications within ageing care is complex. However, this is only 25% of the equation! The other 75% is understanding options, due diligence, and decisions on the right new arrangements, and putting these arrangements in place. You cannot determine the financial aspects without the non-financial aspects.

Online, on demand, any time

All FINSIA members can access our webinars-on-demand offerings for free.
Membership Options Already a member?