This microlearning course examines what is meant by risk culture and why it matters in bank risk management. The course also focuses on how ethical behaviour complements regulatory and legal requirements to embed a sound risk culture.
Who is this for?
This course is suitable for banking and allied professionals. It is designed to provide critical knowledge to help you understand the importance of a sound risk culture and how to recognise and embed an effective risk culture.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
• Examine the relationship between remuneration decisions, risk-taking and its impact on risk culture.
• Describe APRA’s approach to governance, culture, remuneration and accountability (GCRA).
• Explain what is meant by risk culture and why it matters in bank risk management.
• Identify the indicators and elements of a sound risk culture.
• Recognise best practice in building and embedding an effective risk culture.
• Explain how ethical behaviour complements regulatory and legal requirements to create and embed a sound risk culture.
• Explain why acting ethically enhances economic and social sustainability.
• Identify current and future risk challenges facing the banking industry.
CPD: 0.75 hours
Duration: 45 minutes
The course material is presented online to give you maximum flexibility – study when and where it suits your schedule. Access to the content is available for 3 months.
Made for Australia
Developed for the Australian Market by FINSIA.
Develop new skills and knowledge leading to promotions, and better job opportunities.
It's a great way to invest in yourself and your future.
What do I get when I finish the course?
On successful completion, a Certificate of Completion will be issued by FINSIA.
Express your interest now