This microlearning course will help you understand and explain the obligations of the AML/CTF legislation within the banking industry. The course examines how illicit funds may be moved through the banking system and describes your reporting obligations relating to Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorism Financing.
Who is this for?
This course is suitable for banking and allied professionals. It is designed to provide foundation knowledge to help banking professionals understand how Australia’s AML/ and CTF program works, the role of Austrac as a regulator and obligations relating to AML/ and CTF reporting.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Define money laundering and terrorism financing.
- Describe the three-stage three process that criminals may use in money laundering.
- Explain the role of AUSTRAC in regulating anti-money laundering activity.
- Understand how the AML/CTF Program works.
- Understand your reporting obligations relating to AML/CTF.
CPD: 1 hours
Duration: 60 minutes
The course material is presented online to give you maximum flexibility – study when and where it suits your schedule. Access to the content is available for 3 months.
Made for Australia
Developed for the Australian Market by FINSIA.
Develop new skills and knowledge leading to promotions, and better job opportunities.
It's a great way to invest in yourself and your future.
What do I get when I finish the course?
On successful completion, a Certificate of Completion will be issued by FINSIA.
Express your interest now