The microlearning course explores ethics in the workplace and how ethical business practices are good for business. It explores how ethical behaviour can be cultivated in the workplace and presents strategies to resolve a range of ethical issues that are common to most workplaces.
Who is this for?
This course is suitable for people working in any role in the financial sector. It is designed to build knowledge and understanding about the importance of ethics and ethical conduct in their industry.
- Define ethics and business ethics in a clear and concise manner
- Understand why ethics is important in business and the potential consequences of unethical behaviour
- Recognise the various factors that influence ethical decision making
- Identify common ethical issues in the workplace
- Develop effective strategies for addressing unethical behaviour
CPD: 1 hour
Duration: 60 minutes
The course material is presented online to give you maximum flexibility – study when and where it suits your schedule. Access to the content is available for 3 months.
Made for Australia
Developed for the Australian Market by FINSIA.
Develop new skills and knowledge leading to promotions, and better job opportunities.
It's a great way to invest in yourself and your future.
What do I get when I finish the course?
On successful completion, a Certificate of Completion will be issued by FINSIA.