This microlearning course provides an overview of the complexity of lending securities including:
- General security agreements
- specific security agreements
- the registration of security, including company assets.
Who is this for?
This course is suitable for banking and allied professionals, especially those working in securities roles. The course is designed to provide critical knowledge to help you understand the principles of good security within a banking context and processes used to register securities for consumer and business loans.
On completion of this course, you will be able to:
• Explain the principles of good security within a banking context.
• Understand and differentiate between the types of security taken to support consumer and business lending.
• Explain how and why securities are registered.
• Understand what happens when there are changes to security and the implications for the bank.
• The role loan to value ratio plays in the types of security to support loans.
• Explain the high-level process that banks follow when they seek to realise on the security held to cover debt.
CPD: 1 hour
Duration: 60 minutes
The course material is presented online to give you maximum flexibility – study when and where it suits your schedule. Access to the content is available for 3 months.
Made for Australia
Developed for the Australian Market by FINSIA.
Develop new skills and knowledge leading to promotions, and better job opportunities.
It's a great way to invest in yourself and your future.
What do I get when I finish the course?
On successful completion, a Certificate of Completion will be issued by FINSIA.
Express your interest now