This microlearning course provides an overview of a bank’s requirement to develop and maintain a risk management framework and associated processes to effectively manage risk.
The course explains the commonly used three lines of defence framework utilised by banks and the activities undertaken to meet industry standards and regulatory obligations.
Who is this for?
This course is suitable for banking and allied professionals. It is designed to provide critical knowledge to help you understand risk management frameworks.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Define the terms risk and risk management.
- Explain how risk management protects and adds value to the bank’s business.
- Outline the requirements of the APRA Prudential Standard CPS 220 Risk Management.
- Describe the “Three Lines of Defence” model to manage risks.
- Outline the risk management process recommended by AS/NZS ISO 31000.
- Classify risk using a risk management matrix.
CPD: 1 hour
Duration: 60 minutes
The course material is presented online to give you maximum flexibility – study when and where it suits your schedule. Access to the content is available for 3 months.
Made for Australia
Developed for the Australian Market by FINSIA.
Develop new skills and knowledge leading to promotions, and better job opportunities.
It's a great way to invest in yourself and your future.
What do I get when I finish the course?
On successful completion, a Certificate of Completion will be issued by FINSIA.
Express your interest now